WHAT MAKES US TICK?
We aren’t afraid of questions like: “ What would happen if…?” “How could we address that need?” “Can we think about that another way?” Questions can open doors to possibilities, generate ideas, formulate theories and foster innovative solutions.
Creative inquiry, research, collaboration, design and development. Those are the elements that drive us at Tyche Ursidaen.
- Strucutral analysis and testing
- Design for manufacturing
- Mechanical design
- Sensor assemblies including physiological sensing.
- Complex electro-mechanical systems
- Energy production and transfer systems
- Artifical tissue replacement
- Comprehensive pain model for back/neck
- Innovative joint replacement appliances
Research Related Articles and Resources
Tyche Ursidaen, LLC awarded an SBIR grant to further research on artificial bone replacement material.